(as of Sep 04, 2023 01:45:22 UTC – Details)
After you had pass the Mortgage Agent Exam, and got your Mortgage Agent License. What do you do next?
This New Mortgage Agent Handbook provides practical, step-by-step method to guide you through some of the most common client’s scenarios.
In the book, Calvin will teach you how to divide a client’s case into different focal points, and deep dive into each focal points, learning the in and out of it. Each section is filled with real examples, calculations, theory behind each action, as well as link to additional resources.
The author, Calvin Chan, is a veteran Mortgage Professional in Canada. He has been helping New Mortgage Agent to make more money and faster, through his YouTube Channel, and now through this book. He had an in-depth understanding of the banking and mortgage industry in Canada, having worked in this field for over 20 years. He had worked in all 5 main stream banks in Canada, as well as HSBC and had won numerous awards in his career, including 7 straight years of Achiever Awards, and is consistently among the top 5% producer in Canada. He is also very knowledgeable on alternative financing, including private mortgage fund and Mortgage Investment Company Fund. He is now focusing on training the next generation of Mortgage Moguls through YouTube channel, books, live webinars as well as online courses.
Some of the Topics included:
– How to conduct a thorough interview with client so you will never miss any important information again.
– How to differentiate a “do-able” deal and a “don’t waste my time” deal.
– What kind of documents to get from clients in one shot, without having to go back to the client for the second time.
– Latest strategies to get leads and sales
– How to work with your referral sources so they will start sending you business
So if you want to become a successful Mortgage Agent earning 6 figures income in the first year, you should get this book and start reading as soon as possible.